1ST SHIFT INVENTORY CONTROL
This is a Full-time, 1st shift position with our full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, Short-term, Long-term disability, and Voluntary Life insurance) 2 weeks paid vacation, 64 hours paid sick leave and a tuition reimbursement program. Hyperlogistics is also now an Employee-Owned Company through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) with the opportunity to receive company stocks after one year of employment. Starting rate is $20.57/hr along with an opportunity to receive a monthly performance bonus up to 1% of your yearly salary. Hours are 7am-330pm, Monday-Friday.
- Maintain and support cycle count program, ensuring each customer is reconciled within 90 days.
- Track and record all cycle counts into Master Inventory Control book.
- Track and record discrepancies in Inventory Discrepancy Check report.
- Track and record all adjustments on Physical Adjustment procedures.
- Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management procedures.
- Verify all out bounds are correct
- 1 year inventory control experience in a warehouse required. Must be able to operate a Cherry Picker (Crown equipment) and either a Stand-up or Sit-down forklift.
- Strong computer skills a must. SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Stable work history required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- Must pass an equipment driving test to demonstrate ability to operate Crown Cherry Picker and Stand-up or Sit-down forklift.
- Able to rotate between 3 locations within a 3 mile radius with mileage reimbursement.