2nd Shift Forklift Operators
Hyperlogistics Group, Inc., a 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) provider specializing in Warehousing & Distribution Services is looking for an experienced forklift operator. This is a 2nd shift, Monday thru Friday, 3:30pm to midnight position with over-time opportunities. Starting rate is $21/hr along with a monthly performance bonus opportunity of up to 1% of your yearly salary.
This is a full-time position with our full benefit package consisting of: Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, 64 hours of paid sick time, 80 hours of paid vacation, 8 paid holidays and tuition reimbursement.
Hyperlogistics is now an Employee-Owned Company with the opportunity to receive free company stock allocations through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) after one full year of employment.
- 1-2 years recent experience within a warehouse & distribution center.
- Requires Shipping, Receiving and Inventory Management experience.
- Must be able to operate a Crown, Standup, Reach Truck and Cherry Picker.
- Requires good computer skills and proficient with RF Scan Guns.
- Must have demonstrated ability in working independently and within a team.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.