This is a 1st shift position, Monday-Friday, typical hours are 8:00 to 4:30pm (actual schedule may vary) and pays $20.57/hr. This is a key position coordinating activity between the customer, warehouse office and warehouse operations. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to multi-task, have good attention to detail, meet time sensitive deadlines and have excellent computer skills. Starting rate is $20.57/hr along with a monthly performance bonus opportunity of up to 1% of your yearly salary.
We have this position at our main location at 9301 Intermodal Court.
Below are major job duties and responsibilities for this position:
1. Communicate with clients via telephone, email or in person.
2. Data entry and maintenance of customer inventories using various warehouse management systems (WMS).
3. Process all paperwork, including bills of lading (BOL), invoices, pick and put sheets, in accordance with client and company guidelines.
4. Process and prepare client billing
5. Assist with inventory control and cycle counting, as required
Prior work experience required for this position:
Minimum of 1-year administrative experience, preferably in Warehousing, Transportation or Logistics.
Technical skills are required for this position:
Excellent Computer Skills a must; Experienced working with any warehouse management system (WMS) spreadsheets, i.e., Excel; 10 key ability; Excellent oral and written communication skills