Hyperlogistics is continuing to operate due to the efforts of our dedicated and hard-working associates. These are the Hyperlogistics Heroes.
We are so proud to serve our Essential Customers such as Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott Nutrition, Medicom and Accora who have all made great contributions to the fight against COVID 19.
Hyperlogistics has put in place many safeguards to protect all associates and visitors.
- Truck drivers are not permitted in the buildings. Copies of inbound packing lists must be sent prior to the truck’s arrival. The driver calls into the front desk, who will assign the driver a door with instructions to stay in the truck after he is parked at the door.
- All associates have their temperature taken prior to the shift and recorded. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees, are asked to leave and report back to us within 8 hours of their condition. Either evidence of a clinic visit or proof of several normal temperatures is required at their return. Any associate showing any symptoms is asked to leave and only return with a written clinic diagnosis to return to work.
- Four times a day, an employee disinfects the handles of doors, breakroom surfaces, restrooms and any surface in a traffic area. Each night a professional cleaning company disinfects all desks, tables, work areas, doors, and handles.
- Associates are encouraged to use the gloves and masks provided. Social distancing is enforced throughout the operation.
- Over the last 2 weekends, each building has been fogged by a professional company that specializes in sanitation. Offices, restrooms, breakrooms, open office areas, and material handling equipment are disinfected as part of the process.
Thanks to all of you for your consideration and support. Please stay safe and healthy until we, as a country, win this war. Join us in thanking all the medical providers, first responders and the hundreds of workers like the Hyperlogistics Heroes who continue to serve.
Sam & Geoff